Why did Per Diem Plus stop tracking my per diem? There are two likely causes:
- Google Android and Apple iOS may automatically change the Privacy Setting for Per Diem Plus shortly after you installed the app, or
- You were logged out of the app after your device updated OS software.
This permission change to "Only While Using App" prevents the app from tracking per diem passively.
- Open Android Settings>Privacy
- Select Permission Manager
- Select Location>Per Diem Plus
- Set app to "Allowed All The Time"
- Swipe up on your device home screen to view installed apps
- Select Settings>Security & Location
- Select Location>App-Level Permissions
- Select Per Diem Plus>Set to "Allow all the time"
- Open Settings>Privacy
- Select Location Services
- Confirm Location Services are ON
- Select Per Diem Plus or Per Diem Plus Fleets app
- Verify "Always Allow" is checked