- Go to payments.google.com.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts
- Select the subscription you want to cancel > Cancel subscription
- Launch the Settings app
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel > Cancel subscription
You will continue to have access to the PDP app from the date you cancel your subscription until your subscription renewal date.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date. For example, if you purchased a subscription on Jan. 1 for $7.99 and decide to cancel your subscription on Jan. 15, you will have access to the subscription until Jan. 31 and will be charged the full $7.99. If you cancel a subscription and decide to subscribe again later, you will be charged the current price.